Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Yesterday was such an amazing day! Mom and I went to Little Rock where we shopped for my MAOT wardrobe. The first place we went was Applause. Mr. Rusty was truly so nice and helpful! He really makes me feel like a million bucks! Next we went to Buffie's where we not only found a prom dress, but picked up the fabulous opening number dress for state! The Miss Arkansas Oustanding Teen organization is so blessed with such great sponsors! I'm so glad that I get to be a part of the 2015 MAOT class. Aside from all of the dress shopping we went to Dillard's looking for an Easter dress, but ended up finding a dress that could be a possible choice for arrival! Everything is finally approaching and I couldn't be more exctied. My dream has finally come trueđź‘‘

No comments:

Post a Comment